- The Right Way to Praise Your Kids
- Royal baby getting a cousin — here's how those close family bonds affect childhood
- Scarsdale Expert Shares Tips on Dealing with Kids' Post-Election Anxiety
- Helping Our Kids Feel Safe in a Turbulent World | PDF
- Why you should Do Less for Your Kids
- Today.com: Go to Your Room and No Technology!
- Bullying: 10 ways Parents Can Help their Children
- Handout: Tips for Building Resilience and Reducing Stress in Young Children
- Kids and Technology: What Should We Really Worry About?
- What are the three most common mistakes parents make when starting their kids at a new school?
- Raising Young Explorers: How to plan unstructured time for children.
- Risk Factors for Cyberbullying
- Child's Play: Re "My Daughter, the Burger-Flipping Penguin," The New York Times, Letters to the Editor
- SHOPPING FOR...Board games, New York Newsday
- Working Mothers in Corporate Leadership: Three Keys to Success
Rorschach Assessments of Homeless Children
In Using Projective Methods with Children: The Selected Works of Steve Tuber (Routledge Publishers).
Rage, Forgiveness, and Acceptance: Parenting Through Difficult Moments
In Parenting: Contemporary Clinical Perspectives, S. Tuber editor (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers).
Promoting Social and Emotional Development in Young Children: Mental Health Supports in Early Childhood Settings
In Social and Emotional Health in Early Childhood: Building Bridges between Services and Systems. D. Perry, R. Kauffman, and J Knitzer, editors (Brookes Publishing).
Promoting Social and Emotional Development in Young Children: The Role of Mental Health Consultants in Early Childhood Settings (82KB)
In Set for Success: Building a strong foundation for school readiness based on the social-emotional development of young children. (The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation)
Mental Health Collaborations in Head Start
NHSA Dialog, the journal of the National Head Start Association
The Treatment of Homeless Children and Families: Integrating Mental Health Services into a Head Start Model
Appeared in Early Intervention With High-Risk Children. A. Zelman editor (Jason Aronson)
The Impact of Homelessness on Children's Level of Aspiration" (with S.B. Tuber)
Appeared in Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic
Rorschach Adaptive Fantasy Images and Coping in Children under Severe Environmental Stress (with S.B. Tuber)
Appeared in Journal of Personality Assessment