Speaking and Workshops
Wisdom. Passion. Practical Solutions.
Dr. Paul Donahue is an accomplished lecturer who engages his audience with his insight, real-world stories and humor. His goal is for parents, teachers and other participants to come away from his talks and workshops with a clear mission plan for how they can become more effective leaders in their families, classrooms and organizations.
Here are a few of Dr. Donahue's most popular workshops and speeches:
- Parenting With Confidence (and Without Fear)
- 7 Keys to Resilience in Childhood and Adolescence: The Skills Children Need to Thrive in Today's Competitive World
- Enhancing Digital Citizenship: Helping Parents and Children Navigate Social Media and Technology
- Do Less For Your Kids..And Accomplish More!
- Think, Work , Love and Play: All our Kids Really Need to Know
- Putting an End to Bullying: Strategies for Parents and Teachers
- Who's In Charge Here? Setting Limits with Children and Adolescents
- When it Comes to Technology, What Should We Really Worry About?
- Daring to Care: Raising Good Citizens in a Competitive World
- Calling all Dads: The Role of Fathers in the Pre-Teen and Teenage Years
- Can't We Just Slow Down? Preserving Family Time and Family Values
Consistency and the 80% Rule
Do Less For Your Kids..And Accomplish More!
Who's In Charge Here? Setting Limits with Children and Adolescents
Dr. Donahue on Teens and Technology
Dr. Donahue has appeared on the CBS Early Show to talk about raising generous kids and on Fox News to comment on parent's fears about prom night.